- N95 masks meet CDC guidelines for protection and prevention of Flu and COVID-19 transmission from person to person.
- N95 is the United States standard (also known as KN95 masks in China), and are able to filter out 95% of particles as small as 0.3 microns from the air.
- These KN95 masks are designed to fit over the nose and mouth of the wearer and provide excellent protection with proper fitting.
- A comfortable elastic headband, adjustable nose bridge and single strap construction provide a secure, customized fit; one size fits most faces.
- Also filters non-toxic dust, pollen, flu, dander, sawdust, garden and general household dust and irritant.